Costa Rica is a country where you do not know exactly the weather of the next day, specially in the most visited parts of Costa Rica, such as: Arenal, La Fortuna, Sarapiqui, Tortuguero. For this reason, if you will travel to Costa Rica, you need to bring indispensable things in your luggage, also essential things for local activities you can do here. See below what to pack before travel to Costa Rica:
- Sunscreen: Protect yourself from the sun!
- Mosquito repellent: Much of Costa Rica is rainforest, so that; will be find animals that can disturb you: mosquitoes, bees and more.
- Sunglasses: For the trip to the beach!
- Sneakers: For all your tours, or just to walk in town.
- Sandals: Weather here is so hot for tourists, you will be so comfortable in a casual day with casual sandals.
- Water shoes: In Costa Rica you can you a lot of water activies: snorkeling, rafting, river tubing, kayak, diving.
- Umbrella: Costarica is a country so water.
- Driver’s license: It could be useful for your personal papers.
- Clothes: Enough clothes for all the adventures you’ll do.
- Caps or hats: To be fashion in the beach
- Medicines: Specially if you have a special sickness
Remebmber that Costa Rica is a country where Spanish is spoken and the emergency number is 911.